You’ll find everything you need to know about Ancient Rome in the Colosseum. Along with this epic gladiator arena, you’ll also skip the lines into the Roman Forum, giving your small group of 18 more time exploring the monumental ruins with an expert English-speaking guide and getting to grips with the secrets that the stones can hold.
- Explore the ancient remains of the Roman Forum that was one of the birthplaces of modern democracy
- Discover what the Colosseum can tell you about life in Ancient Rome
- Climb up Palatine Hill to soak up the emperors view over the mix of old and new buildings of Rome
From the time you meet your expert English-speaking guide outside the Colosseum to when they leave you at the top of Palatine Hill 3 hours later, you’ll travel in a small group of 25 through the ruins of Ancient Rome. The crowds will disappear as you skip the lines of tourists to walk beneath the giant arches of the Colosseum. The Colosseum is vas...
- Fast-track entry
- We regret that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchairs and people with walking difficulties.
Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside.
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security.
Please note that the maximum number of people permitted for this activity is 18.
Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Largo Gaetana Agnesi above 2nd floor
- When you leave the underground station, take an immediate right and take the escalator up to the square. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.