Highlights - Religious and art relevance: this is the Lateran Complex - Discover the oldest Basilica in Christendom with his neo-classical facade, larger-than-life marble statues and a gothic altar - Admire the magnificent Lateran Baptistery, a place with a unique atmosphere - Marvel at the Holy Stairs: Medieval legends claim that Saint Helena brou...
- St. John Lateran Basilica entrance fee
- Lateran Baptistery entrance fee
- Holy Stairs entrance fee
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- You need to be dressed conservatively to get in to the churches, with the knees and shoulders covered.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.