Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel without waiting in the often long public lines. Take a journey through the awe-inspiring museums where you’ll find a treasure trove of Roman statues, Renaissance paintings, and Italian artworks.
Discover works by Caravaggio and Titian, as well as more recent artists such as Picasso and Rodin. See if you can spot Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which hints that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. This is truly an unparalleled collection of art pieces acquired throughout the years. You will be able to disc...
- Skip the line admission for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica Dome.
- It is not permitted to enter into Churches, Basilicas, Museums, in shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30-minutes before the departure of the Tour.