Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel without waiting in the often long public lines. Take a journey through the awe-inspiring museums where you’ll find a treasure trove of Roman statues, Renaissance paintings, and Italian artworks. Discover works by Caravaggio and Titian, as well as more recent artists such as Picasso and Rodin. See if y...
- Skip the line admission for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- It is not permitted to enter into Churches, Basilicas, Museums, in shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30-minutes before the departure of the Tour.