Become an expert in the Rennaisance with a semi-private tour that gives you priority access to three treasures of the Vatican: The Vatican Museums, the spectacular Sistine Chapel and the unparalleled St. Peters Basilica.
- Admire the exquisite frescoes in the Raphael Rooms
- Fall in love with the intricate details of the Sistine Chapel
- Discover works of art from the greatest Renaissance artists
Save time and skip the long queues to visit the Vatican Museums, the largest collection of Catholic art. Learn a little more about the history of the museums and take a semi-private guided tour of the Raphael Rooms, the four famous rooms which contain Raphael's fundamental frescoes. Head to the Pine Courtyard, and admire the Fontana della Pigna or ...
- Fast-track entry
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- Please dress up to standard with shoulders & Knee covered.
- On Wednesdays (Papal audience) the tour does not enter the Basilica.
Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV
- On the corner of
Corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV