Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands: Keukenhof and Visit all of Holland’s iconic attractions during a fun-filled visit to the Madurodam Holland theme park.
An 80 minuteride from Rotterdam will take you to the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands: Keukenhof.
Before enjoying an orientation guided tour of the park, see the breathtaking views of the flowerfields (in season). After that, you can explore the village in your own leisure. But before you do, the guide will reveal the park’s unique character and give you some insider’s tips. When returning to The Hague you’ll be dropped-off at the world famous ...
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Return transfer by guests’ own arrangement.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
- Gathering place 2: Central train station