Turn dreams into reality as you come face-to-face with the most majestic mammals on the planet as you swim with dolphins on this incredible once in a lifetime experience.
- Become the best of friends with a friendly dolphin!
- Interact with dolphins in a beautiful natural setting
- Kiss and hug a lovable dolphin
Enjoy a special moment with dolphins, even if swimming isn´t your thing as you stand on a special platform. Watch in awe as beautiful and friendly dolphins swim towards you before stopping to give you a handshake, a kiss and a hug. You will also have a chance to pet them and swim with them in the place the dolphins call home. Dolphins are known f...
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum Age: 1 year old
You are advised to bring your passport.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Bird Rock Beach Hotel, Bird Rock
- Check-in desk at the Dolphin Discovery facilities.