A top-to-bottom tour with two exciting experiences in one excursion. Take in the amazing views as you glide to the top of St. Maarten’s highest mountain on the Pirate Sky Ride. Then hop back on the Pirate Sky Ride to the Schooner Ride where you’ll surf down the mountain in an inner tube. You will be guided to the plantation house, built in the 1700...
- Wheelchair access
- Closed toe shoes and sensible clothing.
- Maximum Weight: 125kg (275lbs)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.