Travel in luxury across the old German border as this adventure takes you deep into the lower part of the mountains of Obersalzburg. Donning miner´s clothes you enter the original mines that gave Berchtesgaden its wealth before a visit to the impressive King´s lake and a final stop in the charming town of Berchtesgaden.
- Descend deep into the 450 year old grottos and mines
- Explore the charming town of Berchtesgaden
- Stunning views at King´s Lake
In a luxury car cross the old German border and head towards Obersalzberg. You may catch a glimpse of the Eagle´s Nest, all that remains of the Third Reich but this adventure is taking you deep into the mountains. With your own miner´s outfit use the traditional mining slides to explore the underground maze. You will hear the fascinating stories an...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby