Our parks offer Costa Rica’s safest zip-line canopy tour and effortlessly traverse the canopy and its hanging gardens
under the supervision of our experienced guides. The exhilarating canopy tour takes guests flying across the magnificent Molinete River several times.
Walking trails lead visitors deep into the rainforest floor. Passengers will be strapped in safe top-quality gear specifically designed for this canopy tour. Highlights • Visit the Molinete River Hanging Bridge • Canopy tour (10 zip-lines with 14 platforms)
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Park fees
- Please bring a change of clothes. We recommend you to bring light clothing, comfortable closed-toed shoes and insect repellent. We recommend bringing waterproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and footwear with rubber soles.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Please indicate the name of the hotel when booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.