Explore the historic centre of Chile and the bold modern area with a professional guide and / or driver. In just a few hours you will get to learn about the highlights of the capital's architectural heritage.
- Stroll down the Plaza de las Armas and admire the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Enjoy excellent panoramic views of Santiago from the top of a hill
- Lose yourself in the Civic District and the old "High Society" neighbourhoods
The tour begins with a visit to the historic city centre, where the first stop will take you to the central plaza (Plaza de Armas), built on top of an ancient Incan settlement. Here you will find kilometre zero the heart of the capital, where the construction of Santiago began during the colonial era. As you look around you will be able to see old ...
- Driver-guide, or guide depending on the option selected
- Please wear comfortable shoes. bring comfortable clothes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.