Experience more of San Francisco with the All Tours package that takes in the Downtown, Golden Gate –Sausalito and Night open-top bus tours as well as a visit to the most famous former prison in the world, the notorious island of Alcatraz.
- Flexibility to hop on and off bus tours at your leisure for 48 hours
- Learn about the history of the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- See the San Francisco by night on the Night Tour
- Visit Alcatraz with the help of award winning audio guide commentary
This great value pass allows you 48 hours to experience the best that the City by the Bay has to offer. Official City Tour The Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf taking you towards downtown of San Francisco. See the Barbary Coast, Embarcadero and the Ferry Building before you arrive at Union Square for some retail therap...
- The Alcatraz visit will be confirmed for the actual date that is booked online. The All Loops bus Tour can be taken a day before or after (please note that tickets for Alcatraz need to be picked up before 10am on the day of sailing).
For tours that include Alcatraz, complete names of all passengers travelling are required. Please note bookings without full names will not be confirmed.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Pier 41 at the corner of Jefferson Street and Powell Street.