California Academy of Sciences -Climb into the canopy of a butterfly-filled four-story rainforest. Come face-to-face with a colony of penguins. Explore the outer limits of the universe in a 75-foot planetarium. Decompress in front of the deepest indoor coral reef on Earth.
- See 4 of San Francisco’s best attractions
- Visit the California Academy of Sciences, take a Bay Cruise and more
- Valid for 9 days
At the Academy, you’ll get to experience nearly 40,000 of the world’s most beautiful, unusual creatures—from the heart of Golden Gate Park. Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise - This fully narrated, one-hour tour sails past Pier 39’s resident sea lions, under the Golden Gate Bridge, and around Alcatraz Island, site of an infamous prison. A...
- The itinerary could change without prior notice.
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change and some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days. To make reservations and view attraction information visit the CityPASS Travel Guide link provided on your ticket.
- Please note that attractions are subject to change without notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Sloat Blvd & Great Hwy
- Gathering place 2: The Embarcadero and Beach Street
- Gathering place 3: Montgomery St,104
- Gathering place 4: The Embarcadero,Pier 15
- Gathering place 5: 55 Music Concourse Dr
- Gathering place 6: Pier 39