Cordoba is one of the most fascinating cities in Andalucia, with a captivating mix of Roman, Arabic, Jewish and Christian culture. The city was once the heart of the Islamic empire that stretched from the Atlantic to the Persian Gulf.
- Fall in love with the magic of Cordoba
- Stroll through the Jewish quarter
- Visit the spectacular mosque
Leave Seville behind for the day and travel through the colourful Andalusian countryside towards Cordoba, Spain's most irresistible city, brimming with history and culture, and a living testimony to Spain's rich Arab heritage. Stroll through the best-preserved old Jewish quarter in Europe, nestled between the Puerta de Almodóvar, the Mosque-Cathed...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.