An hour's drive leads to the southern coast of Sicily, Selinunte, the largest acropolis in Europe.
Given the vastness of the archaeological park, 270 hectares, the visit is made by taking advantage of a golf car to easily reach every point of interest and then visit each site on foot.
Along the fascinating route through ancient history we can delight ourselves with a refreshing Sicilian granita with seasonal fruit ice. An archaeological guide (optional) will unveil the deeds and ancient battles of the peoples who have succeeded here, making this journey in past centuries and in the architecture that has come down to us even more...
- Entrance fee
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.