Visit to the enchanted village in Scurati near Custonaci, an ancient prehistoric settlement, today a speleological geo-site.
Transformed from prehistoric shelter into a micro-village in the nineteenth century by the Mangiapane family, who lived there until the early 50s, building small houses and commercial activities of the time, today it is the natural home of the nativity scene and the living museum. As in a journey back in time, walking through this village frozen in...
- Entrance fee
- Bilingual guide (English and Italian)
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.