Your private tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem starts at the Mount of Olives and descends to the gardens of Gethsemane, the Church of all Nations, then onto the Kidron Valley. Visit the Dormition Church on Mount Zion and the Coenaculum.
Enter the Old City through the Zion gate walking through the Armenian Quarter to the Byzantine Cardo and then onto the Kotel or Western Wall. Next, follow the stations of the cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher before enjoying the markets in the old city. Upon arrival in Bethlehem switch to a local guide and walk through Manger Square to the...
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or at private address.
- Private transfers
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please contact the supplier at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick-up time.