Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this one day-long tour from Split. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle across the border to visit Počitelj, Mostar and amazing Kravica waterfall in Herzegovina.
Highlights - Small groups ensure personal service - Get inside tips from a local guide - Visit the small, picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva - Enjoy a short stop in Počitelj - Taste traditional foods like "burek“ or "baklava“ - Go crazy and jump into the Kravica waterfall Start your day early! A scenic route across the border takes yo...
- Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
Please bring a swimsuit and a towel.
- You are advised to bring your passport.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda,23
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.