Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains! Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon sunlight and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximise our time enjoying the stunning sce...
- Professional driver Guided bush walks (optional 2hr walk subject to fitness level) with Australian wildlife sightings.
- Wifi on board
- National Park entry fees.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- This route / activity is moderately arduous. Good physical condition is needed.
- We keep the right to alter routes, itineraries, lunch stops, bus configurations, fares adjustments, days of operation or even cancel tours under unforeseen circumstances or extreme weather conditions.
All reservations must be confirmed within 48 hours of departure, please notify any dietary requirements, medical conditions. Limited food options once tours go outback.
No luggage storage facilities provided for day tours. For extended tours, you can take up to 15-20kg(soft traveling pack). Excessive luggage may incur a surcharge fee.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Wake up Hostel, 814 George Street