Sydney's spectacular harbour, The Rocks, Bondi Beach! Discover them all with this incredible half-day tour where you will get to explore the best of the city and even tickle your taste buds as you glide along the bay!
- Dine in style as you glide along sydney harbour
- Admire Sydney's most famous landmarks
- See what makes Bondi Beach, one of the best beaches in Australia
Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced cosmopolitan city is undoubtedly one of the world’s most beautiful places, from colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs and friendly locals, it's easy to see why! Meander The Rocks, the historical part of the city on exciting tour and learn ab...
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Pick up from the hotel
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Jacket Activity moderate.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Wheat Road, Streetside behind Sydney Aquarium
- Pick-up available from city centre hotels. Please contact the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the tour to arrange pick-up.