Discover the interior of one of the most famous and distinctive buildings in the world with a tour of the Sydney Opera House. Learn a little more about the dramatic world of the most important performing arts centre in Australia.
- Uncover the history of the Sydney Opera House
- See its famous theatres and stages
- Learn how this iconic and magnificent structure came to be
Be enchanted by the architecture of this fascinating work of art that, in addition to being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a true icon of the city that shines in glory against the backdrop of Sydney Harbor. Learn how the Sydney Opera House was built against all odds in 1973 and has become one of the busiest performing arts centers in the world. ...
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: