Why not treat yourself with a 4h or 5h SPA in one of the Best Hotel resort in Tallin. The predecessor of the Kalev Spa was Kalevi Ujula (Kalev swimming pool) built in the ’60s. The 50-metre pool that was spectacular for its time was designed in the 1950s by Uno Tölpus, a leading architect of the time.
The pool was completed in 1965 and several international swimming competitions took place here. In 2005, the reconstruction of the pool began, with the goal of turning it into a contemporary holiday and leisure centre. It was reopened in the beginning of 2006. The new building complex was designed by the architect Emil Urbel and the author of its i...
- Cranberry massage 60 min Pedicure and manicure 60 min Sauna-Oasis with water park and gym usage 3 hours
- Swimwear Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided at the Spa treatmets Reception.
- Please provide the time slot selected.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 16 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Hotel lobby.