Start your private tour to Jewish Galilee at the shores of the Sea of Galilee and close by Tiberias to explore the excavations from the first century. Stop at the nearby graves of ancient Jewish philosopher Maimonides and Rabbi Meir Ba’al HaNes.
Continue with your personal guide who can explain how some of the Christian sites of interest, such as the Capernaum and Bethsaida are also relevant to Jewish heritage. Next visit Kibbutz Ginossar and the Yigal Alon Museum. View the restored boat on the shores of the Kinneret and the exhibition explaining the story of the pioneers who first came to...
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or at private address.
- Private transfers
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fee
- Road tolls
- The itinerary is only a proposal, we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Please contact the supplier at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick-up time. Pick-up available from Tel Aviv and Herzeliya. Please make sure you advise the name of your hotel during the booking process.