Founded in 2009 the Tenerife's premier diving and snorkeling centre has a fantastic location in the Puerto Colon harbor - main tourist marina in Las Americas, south of Tenerife. Dives for certified divers: There are a lot of wonderful dive sites in the south of the islands. The places visit are home to a variety of animals such a different types ...
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- All participants must have a valid diving license.
Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and biodegradable sunscreen.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Puerto Colón Pantalán 3
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.