Enjoy an exciting day as you go in search for delightful dolphins on an adventurous boat ride on glistening turquoise waters, see the oldest mosque in East Africa, and hang out with Zanzibar Red Colobus Monkeys at Jozani National Park.
- See the oldest mosque in East Africa at Kizimkazi
- Come face-to-face with monkeys as you stroll through the mangroves
- Set sail in search of dolphins in their natural habitat
Have you or your children always dreamed of seeing dolphins? This is your day. Start your morning at Kizimkazi, the former capital of Zanzibar and home to the oldest mosque in East Africa still stands. This unique house of worship bears testimony to the early arrival of the Persians in Zanzibar’s South, built around the 12th century. After a quick...
- If you select Flexible Offer during the booking process, the rate entitles you to enjoy the activity on any date from the service date until 31/12/2020 for no extra cost (subject to availability). Modifications can only be made prior to the original service date.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.