Get your hands on discounts, free admissions and unlimited travel with the Valencia Tourist Card! Make the most of your time and money in this cosmopolitan city and don’t miss out.
- Different pass durations to suit your time
- Unlimited travel on public transport
- Discounts and free entry to the city’s top attractions
Carry Valencia in your pocket with the Valencia Tourist Card, which offers free or discounted access to more than 30 museums and monuments as well as unlimited use of public transport for the duration of your card. There are discounts at more than 100 restaurants and stores, and you also receive a free guide with information on all the attractions,...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Plaza de la Reina, 19