This cruise takes you to the Mediterranean Sea aboard a modern catamaran, where you'll enjoy the romantic moment when the sun disappears behind the mountains. After that, you’ll savour a great typical dinner in a restaurant located at Playa de las Arenas. The best scenery that can be seen in the sea is undoubtedly the sunset time. Each is impressi...
- 3 drinks.
- Canal Cruise
- Dinner for children under the age of 3
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- It is mandatory to provide full contact details: name, email and number phone. Any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or gluten-free, are to be made at the time of booking. Outside alcohol, ice chests, coolers, or glass containers are strictly prohibited. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after Tour commencement or departure. The company reserves the right to refund the deposit only when the activity is canceled due to weather conditions or skippers decision.
- bring comfortable clothes. Towel. Sun cream.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Paseo de Neptuno, 12. Playa de las Arenas.
- Gathering place 2:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.