Embark on an unforgettable cruise and set out for the adventure of a lifetime in the Salish Sea to visit the sights of Vancouver Island, including the breathtakingly beautiful Butchart Gardens and Victoria, the most romantic city in Canada.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Salish Sea
- Explore the city of Victoria at your own leisure
- Stroll around the beautiful Butchart Gardens
Take a 90-minute cruise on the open water and unwind as you relax and admire the forested shores of the Gulf Islands while your guide explains all. On a good day you might catch a glimpse of bald eagles soaring far overhead, or of mighty whales such as orcas, humpbacks and minkes travelling through the peaceful inlets. See why they call the Strait...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from select hotels in the Downtown Vancouver and Richmond (Airport) areas. Please call to confirm the pick-up time at least 48 hours prior to the tour.