Amble from one magnificent monument to another whilst getting to know about the astronomical impact that the Jews had on Warsaw.
- Make your way to one of the biggest Jewish cemeteries in Europe: Okopowa Street Jewish Cemetery
- Set your eyes on various parts of old Jewish Warsaw
- Step back in time as you go to Umschlagplatz
Prior to the Second World War, Warsaw had the largest Jewish community throughout Europe. The Jews took a big part in the Polish uprisings alongside The Varsovians in their battle against the powers that be. When the Jews made their way to Warsaw they brought copious amounts of culture with them which has left its mark even until today. You’ll be t...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.