Discover the highlights of Cape Point and the Cape Winelands as you journey to the edge of Africa and explore the heart of the mountains on a scenic full day tour.
- Visit Cape Point Nature Reserve, home to an abundance of wildlife
- Sample a selection of fantastic wines at a local winery
- Gaze over the majestic coastline and feel the ocean breeze
Admire spectacular craggy mountain peaks as they contrast with endless ocean vistas and lush green valley´s renown throughout the world. No matter where you travel in the Cape you will come across unforgettable landscapes, countless activities and historical and modern sites. Begins the tour with a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, passing th...
- Wine tasting
- Cape Point Nature Reserve entrance fee.
- Minimum Age: 2 years old Children up to the age of 3 years old are required to sit in a car seat. Car seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Parents are welcome to bring their own car seat.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick up at the hotel reception only for hotel located in Southern Sun Waterfront, Southern Sun Cullinan, Southern Sun Cape Sun, Table Bay Hotel, Victoria and Alfred Hotel, One and Only Hotel, Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge, Protea Hotel Cape Castle, Protea Hotel Victoria Junction, Cape Grace Hotel, Commodore Hotel, Portswood Hotel, Westin Hotel, Cape Royal, Winchester Mansions, President Hotel, Premier Cape manor, Protea Hotel Sea Point, Mount Nelson Hotel, Queen Victoria Hotel, Cape Town Hollow, Hotel on St Georges, Radisson Blu Waterfront, Park Inn by Radisson – Foreshore, Icon Apartments, Bantry Bay Luxury Suites, Protea Hotel North Wharf & 15 on Orange. If you are staying in a different area, you should make your own way to the meeting point: Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel, 1 Lower Buitengracht Road, Cape Town City Centre.