Located in Aberfeldy, Brae House 4 Star Gold is on a river, within a 15-minute walk of Black Watch Monument and Wade's Bridge. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 18.6 mi (30 km) from Cairngorms National Park and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Dewar's World of Whisky. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Black Watch Monument - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Wade's Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Dewar's World of Whisky - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Bolfracks Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Castle Menzies - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Taymouth Castle - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Mains of Taymouth Golf Course - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Scottish Crannog Centre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Fortingall Yew - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
- Loch Tay - 21 km / 13 mi
- Bells Blair Athol Distillery - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Black Spout Waterfall - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Rob Roy Way - North - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Edradour Distillery - 24.2 km / 15 mi .The preferred airport for Brae House 4 Star Gold is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 118.2 km / 73.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.