When you stay at Hotel Villa Tina Eco- Lodge in Quesada, you'll be 6 minutes by car from Quesada City Park. This hotel is 28 mi (45.1 km) from Poas Volcano National Park and 29 mi (46.6 km) from La Fortuna Waterfall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Quesada City Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Juan Castro Blanco National Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Proyecto Asis - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Aguas Zarcas Church - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Aquas Zarcas Square - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Camara de Ganaderos de San Carlos - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Children's Eternal Rainforest - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Laguna Río Cuarto - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
- Laguna del Hule - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
- Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
- Costa Rica Chocolate Tour - 44 km / 27.3 mi
- Arenal Adventure World - 44 km / 27.4 mi
- Poas Volcano National Park - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Ecotermales Fortuna - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
- Ecoglide Arenal Park - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO) - 78.1 km / 48.5 mi
- La Fortuna (FON-Arenal) - 43.4 km / 27 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Villa Tina Eco-Lodge, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.