When you stay at Hampton Inn Alamosa, CO in Alamosa, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Adams State University and Rio Grande Scenic Railroad. This hotel is 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from Great Sand Dunes National Park and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from San Luis Valley Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Adams State University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Rio Grande Scenic Railroad - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- San Luis Valley Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Alamosa Recreation Center - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Monte Vista Historical Society - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Transportation of the West Museum - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Monte Vista Golf Club - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
- Monte Vista and Alamosa National Wildlife Refuges - 27.3 km / 17 mi
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Blanca Peak Trailhead - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
- San Luis State Wildlife Area - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
- Sand Dunes Recreation Hot Springs Pool - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
- Jack Dempsey Museum and Birthplace - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Alamosa, CO is Alamosa, CO (ALS-San Luis Valley Regional) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn Alamosa, CO. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Alamosa? This hotel has facilities measuring 675 square feet (61 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.