Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
October in Doganay
Opinión escrita el 24 de Octubre de 2020
October in Doganay
Accommodation at 5 star hotel (about 4 stars), in Alanya, with good and bad:
Air temperature between 24 and 32 degrees Celsius, temperature
sea water 27-28 degrees Celsius, decent food, local drinks
which can be drunk;
Nearby is the town of Alanya with a nice cave, a chairlift
it can take you up the hill where there is a medieval fortress, shopping, etc.
Those who put your food on your plate when you are in line and
you wear a mask, most of them are upset and if you ask for another slice of cheese
or some olives, etc., they look at you ugly and say it's "extra";
At the beach you are surprised that there are no more towels (but you have 2 tickets),
there are no more free sunbeds because they were occupied by those from the former USSR
all (occupy 4 and stay on two?);
If you still get a place on the beach, you have to get on the pontoon because
at the direct entrance to the sea from the beach there are some slippery stones and
you risk falling and dislocating a leg, etc .;
Also on the beach and on the terraces there are vampire flies, which sting and suck you
blood if you do not remove them in time;
I also saw a rubber pipe coming from the kitchen of the bar
from the beach, it smelled of leftover food and went under the sand
direct to the sea.
The room wasn't very clean, and in the elevator you were crowded with people
from the former USSR who often did not wear a mask.
Otherwise all good: I do not recommend!
Opinión escrita el 10 de Novembre de 2019
What a beautiful hotel every thing you can think of they have got it food had alot of choice the hotel runs a free shuttle to and back from town and back wonderful hair dress who cut dye my hair done my eyebrows all for28 pounds only promblem was there was so many russian people and they couldn't speak English there was a couple from Manchester but we never got a chance to meet them but.we had aovely time
Opinión escrita el 17 de Septiembre de 2019
Very nice hotel the only inconvenient is that is 3 hours away from Antalya Airport but you won't get borred.they have a club on the beach, vip cabanas to enjoy the sun and get your lunch there(20€charge per day) excelent resort.highly recomand for family trip and also group of friends.you won't regret.
Not 5 Star. Needs Complete Refurbishment!!
Opinión escrita el 16 de Septiembre de 2019
I am from the UK. I went with my brother. This is my honest review.
1. Location - Very very far from Antalya Airport, so expect a 2 hour transfer at least. Nearer Alanya which is a very busy shopping resort. Approximately £10 taxi fare each way. Lots and lots of places to eat, drink and shop!! There is a small market 2 minutes walk from the hotel which sell a few international drinks etc. 2.5/5
2. Hotel - Generally Outdated. Needs a full refurbishment!! No AC anywhere in the Hotel except the restaurant areas. Nowhere near 5 star quality, but I am comparing to other 5 star hotels in the world. I think most of the hotels in Turkey which say 5 star are probably more like 3-4. I’d say this hotel is nearer 3/5
3. Rooms - Beds are reasonable. Good AC Beko Units. Good view from balcony. Free Safe in the room but very small. Interior decor has been updated so good. Bathrooms, however, are terrible and very outdated. Toilets don’t flush. Sinks don’t drain. No shower curtains so water goes everywhere. Very dirty taps!! Don’t expect to have a bath as there is hardly any hot water. 2.5/5
4. Entertainment - Good and friendly entertainment team. Had events for kids and adults during the day(mostly adults!!) We went on one night out with the hotel team to a club in Alanya. This was great fun and we were well looked after all for 5 euros each including transfer. There was reasonable entertainment shows every night for children and adults. There were also daily beach parties which weren’t too great to be honest 3.5/5
5. Food - One of the best bits of this hotel!! A lot of variety (mostly bbq meats and vegetables plus lots of fresh salads and fruits) but hardly any labels!! This made it slightly difficult to eat as I don’t eat all meats, but most of what I ate was great and very healthy. NO INCLUDED ICE CREAM DURING THE DAY, only at dinner!! 4/5
6. Drinks - Lots of variety but don’t taste very nice. The best alcoholic drinks in my opinion were the brandy, the Efes Beer and the red wine!! Coffee and hot chocolate were excellent at the coffee shop!! Lots and lots of bottled water which was great!! 3/5
7. Beach - Ok. Water was fine but not clean/blue. Sand is not really sand, more like fine Pebbles. 3/5
8. Internet - Terrible!! Had to buy data passes to be able to do some important work. If you want complete shut down from the rest of the world, come here!! 0/5
9. Spa - 40 pounds for Hammam and 1 hour massage. Be prepared to get hassled by the salesman. Cheaper to buy in town! Didn’t actually use the spa here but was told there were better in town. The one we tried was great - £40 for 2 people and included a mud bath and transfers! Go to the excursion shops in Alanya Town. 2.5/5
10. Pools - 3 pools. One at the front is larger with 3 aqua slides, which were ok. The one at the back is smaller but quieter. Both were near bars but you cannot drink in the pool. Good clean water and had lifeguards. There is also one indoor pool but we didn’t use it. 3/5
This holiday was definitely not a 5 star holiday as advertised!! The weather and food did make up for it though. On an extra note, you will not find many english tourists. The tourists here are mainly from Eastern Europe/Russia. But everyone was friendly and just got on with their own business. I heard that this is common with most hotels in Antalya/Alanya. This place has a lot of potential but it needs alot of refurbishment!!
Therefore, overall, this hotel for me scores approximately a 3 out of 5!!
Adequate but disappointing
Opinión escrita el 28 de Agosto de 2019
We visited the hotel over the summer holiday for a week and had a lovely time, but we won’t be returning. It was far from a 5-star experience for the following reasons:
Room: Very small -family of 4-could hardly get out unto the balcony for a bed blocking the door constantly. The beds had one pillow(lumpy) a fitted sheet and a blanket. No cover or duvet or linen. Sufficient but not 5-star.
Cleaning: Done daily, but very superficial and they didn’t restock the soap or coffee well/at all. For instance we were given a total of 7 coffee bags, no tea, two conditioners and one shower cap for our entire stay. You could get drinks from the cafe close to all the time, but you weren’t allowed to take them to your room and obviously had to be out of pj. They have a turndown service which only happened 3 times in 7 nights. Disappointing, never had anything like this from other 5-star hotels.
Staff: The customer relations team absolutely holds to a 5-star rating and we could not fault their service, a pleasure to deal with, but the rest of the staff were clearly overworked and grumpy, we had instaces of being shouted at by staff even. Most staff will only converse in local language, which never bother me, but they turned rude if you couldn’t understand them. A smile is universal. We didn’t see the same attitude with people outside of the hotel at all.
Vendors onsite: They don’t price up their stock, you have to ask and they price according to race. We worked out that they charged us 8 times more for some items, compared to what they asked of other guests. They are independent to the hotel, but seeing as there are no other shops around (have to take a taxi to town) they really had a negative influence to the overall experience.
Food: There was always more than enough and many of the dishes were super tasty. They have food available for consumption about 22 hours of every day, which meant we could comfortably keep to our own schedule. They had very little local produce however-eg no oranges, prickly pears, few bananas, fish. Which detracted from the experience and could easily improve on.
Beach: We had a lovely time swimming off the jetty, snorkelling and they have a good number of loungers available to choose from. Their cabanas for hire however are dated and don’t compare to other hotels nearby. The section of beach is small and slim with tiny pebbles, not sand, and the swim area covered in slippery rocks in the shallow area.
Entertainment: Daytime pretty much only cater for 18-25 year olds on entertainment. No kids club that we could see or anything for older people which there were plenty of. Their evening entertainment started with a kids type show usually which was good fun and then moved into was meant for adults. Trouble was that you could not get away from it in your room - we could for instance not hear the TV at full volume over the sound of the entertainment outside. It was scheduled to end at 10:30 pm which would have been perfectly manageable. Around 11pm however we were advised by reception that it will continue to midnight and that there was nothing they could do about the program overrunning. The cherry on top was when laughed at us when we went to buy earplugs for the kids. Not 5-star, I’m sorry.