A stay at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau places you in the heart of Juneau, within a 5-minute walk of Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and Juneau- Douglas City Museum. This hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Mendenhall Glacier and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Alaska State Capitol. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Juneau Arts and Humanities Council - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Alaska State Capitol - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Wickersham House State Historic Site - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Alaska Governor's Mansion - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mount Roberts Tramway - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Cope Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Last Chance Mining Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Mount Roberts - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Perseverance Theatre - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Mendenhall Golf Course - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Auke Bay - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
- University of Alaska-Southeast - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi .The preferred airport for Four Points by Sheraton Juneau is Juneau, AK (JNU- Juneau Intl.) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at McGivney's Sports Bar and serving guests of Four Points by Sheraton Juneau. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.