With a stay at Northern Sky Lodge in Nenana, you'll be 26.7 mi (43 km) from University of Alaska-Fairbanks and 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Fort Wainwright. This lodge is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Alfred Starr Cultural Center & Museum and 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from Georgeson Botanical Garden. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alfred Starr Cultural Center & Museum - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- Georgeson Botanical Garden - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
- Large Animal Research Station - 42.1 km / 26.1 mi
- University of Alaska Museum of the North - 42.7 km / 26.6 mi
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks - 43 km / 26.7 mi
- Fairbanks Golf Course - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
- Creamer's Field - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Pioneer Air Museum - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Hoodoo Brewing Company - 46 km / 28.6 mi
- Pioneer Park - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
- Palace Theatre - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
- Carlson Center Event Arena - 46.7 km / 29 mi
- Growden Memorial Park - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
- Fairbanks Drama Association and Children’s Theatre - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
- Big Dipper Ice Arena - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Fairbanks Intl. Airport (FAI) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include rice cookers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.