Located in Alexandria, AmericInn by Wyndham Alexandria is in the suburbs, a 4-minute drive from Alomere Health and 5 minutes from Douglas County Historical Society. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Runestone Museum and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Big Ole Viking Statue. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alomere Health - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Douglas County Historical Society - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Runestone Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Big Ole Viking Statue - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Kensington Runestone - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Casey’s Amusement Park - 8 km / 5 mi
- Geneva Golf Club - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Theatre L'Homme Dieu - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Carlos Creek Winery - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Lake Carlos State Park - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Erickson's Petting Zoo - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Pope County Historical Museum - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Barsness Park - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Andes Tower Hills - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi .The preferred airport for AmericInn by Wyndham Alexandria is St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional) - 114.5 km / 71.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.