When you stay at Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria, you'll be near the beach and 6 minutes by car from Carlos Creek Winery. This beach resort is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Big Ole Viking Statue. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Carlos Creek Winery - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum \- 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Big Ole Viking Statue - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Runestone Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Casey’s Amusement Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Theatre L'Homme Dieu - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Alomere Health - 8 km / 5 mi
- Douglas County Historical Society - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Kensington Runestone - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Lake Carlos State Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Geneva Golf Club - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Erickson's Petting Zoo - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Evansville Art Center - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
- Andes Tower Hills - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Kensington Runestone Park - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi .The preferred airport for Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 236.2 km / 146.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Lake Cafe Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the poolside bar or one of 2 bars/lounges, or 2 beach bars. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free valet parking is available onsite.