With a stay at Brathay Hall - Brathay Trust in Ambleside, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Windermere and White Platts Recreation Ground. This bed & breakfast is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Ullswater and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Lake District National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Windermere - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- White Platts Recreation Ground \- 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Ambleside Pier - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Armitt Museum and Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Stock Ghyll Force - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Skelwith Force - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Wray Castle - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Dora's Field - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Rydal Mount - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Rydal Water - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Beatrix Potter Gallery - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Church of St Mary - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Hawkshead Grammar School - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Townend - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi .
Stay in one of 37 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.