Located in Page, Lake Powell Resort is on a lake, a 5-minute walk from Wahweap Marina and 10 minutes by foot from Lake Powell. This beach resort is 5 mi (8 km) from Glen Canyon Dam and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Lone Rock Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wahweap Marina - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Lake Powell - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Carl Hayden Visitor Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Glen Canyon Dam - 8 km / 5 mi
- Hanging Garden Trail Trailhead - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Rim View Trails - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Lake Powell National Golf Course - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Glen Canyon Dam Overlook - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- John Wesley Powell Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Page Hospital - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Golliard Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Skylight Arch \- 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Lone Rock Beach - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Navajo Village - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Horseshoe Bend - 16.1 km / 10 mi .The preferred airport for Lake Powell Resort is Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 348 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite to eat at Rainbow Room, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.