With a stay at Hampton Inn Bainbridge in Bainbridge, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Bainbridge Little Theatre and Earle May Boat Basin Park. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Bainbridge State Park and 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from Lake Seminole. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bainbridge Little Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Bainbridge State Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Earle May Boat Basin Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Lake Seminole - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
- Seminole State Park - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- First Baptist Church - 37 km / 23 mi
- Seminole County Courthouse - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
- Davis Park - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
- Valley Pines Golf Club - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
- Golf Club of Quincy - 42 km / 26.1 mi
- Fairchild State Park - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
- Florida State Hospital - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
- Torreya State Park - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
- Birdsong Nature Center - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Bainbridge is Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH) - 67.2 km / 41.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hampton Inn Bainbridge, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.