A stay at Victorian Inn Beatrice places you in the heart of Beatrice, a 10-minute drive from Homestead National Monument of America. This family- friendly hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Gage County District Court and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Gage County Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gage County District Court - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Gage County Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Riverside Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Trail A Trailhead - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Homestead National Monument of America - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Rockford Lake State Recreation Area - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Stagecoach Lake State Recreation Area - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
- Rock Creek Station State Historical Park - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
- Olive Creek State Recreation Area - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Jefferson Community Health & Life - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
- Jefferson Community Health Center - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
- Bluestem State Recreation Area - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
- Wagon Train State Recreation Area - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Victorian Inn Beatrice. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.