Located in Newcastle (Belmont), Squid Ink Motel is a 3-minute walk from Lake Macquarie and within a 5-minute drive of Belmont Golf Course. This motel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Charlestown Square and 10 mi (16 km) from John Hunter Hospital. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Macquarie - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Belmont Golf Course - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Blacksmiths Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Byrnes Reserve - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Bangalay Reserve - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Allambee Gardens - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Tingira Heights Nature Reserve - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Freshwater Creek Reserve - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Awabakal Nature Reserve - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Carbeen Street Reserve - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Wallarah National Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Moon Island Nature Reserve - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Pinney Beach - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Charlestown Square - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Dudley Beach - 12 km / 7.4 mi .The nearest major airport is Newcastle, NSW (NTL- Williamtown) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided on request, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.