Located in Boston (Back Bay), The College Club of Boston is a 3-minute walk from George Washington Statue and 6 minutes by foot from Boston Public Garden. This property is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Boston Common and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Boston Symphony Hall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Newbury Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- George Washington Statue - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Boston Public Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- John Hancock Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Copley Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Boston Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Boston Marathon Finish Line - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Boston Common - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Charles River Esplanade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Copley Place - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- The Freedom Trail - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Emerson College - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Charles Playhouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Boch Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Wilbur Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Logan International Airport (BOS) - 8 km / 4.9 mi
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi .The preferred airport for The College Club of Boston is Logan International Airport (BOS).
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and a library. Event facilities at this property consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.