With a stay at Best Western Plus Europe Hotel in Brest (Lambézellec), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Francis-le Ble Stadium and Place de la Liberté. This 4-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from University of Western Brittany and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Brest National Botanical Conservatory. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Francis-le Ble Stadium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Brest National Botanical Conservatory - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Le Quartz - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Place de la Liberté - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- University of Western Brittany - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Capucins Cable Car - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Cours Dajot - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Museum of Fine Arts Brest - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Hospital Cavale Blanche - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Penfeld - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- The Capuchin Workshops - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Musee National de la Marine - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Moulin Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Brest Castle - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Europe Hotel is Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi.
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, LE 247, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Brest? This hotel has facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.