When you stay at Agriturismo Vulcano in Crosia, you'll be near the beach and 9 minutes by car from Pietrapaola Beach. This country house is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Sila National Park and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Piazza de Mundo. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pietrapaola Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Piazza de Mundo - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Odissea 2000 - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Castello Flotta - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Amarelli Licorice Factory - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Cattedrale - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Diocesan Museum of the Codex - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Oratory of Saint Mark - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Concattedrale di Cariati Church - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Ducale Castle - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
- St Mary of Patir Abbey - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- The Giants of the Cozzo del Pesco - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
- Sila National Park - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
- Archeological Park of Sybaris - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
- Sibaritide National Archaeological Museum - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the country house's coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.