Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 14 de Julio de 2017
Elegí este hotel luego de leer muchas criticas en distintos sitios, buscando calidad cerca de una zona de compras, lamentable error. Este hotel esta bien calificado y realmente no entiendo por quien!!!!!!!!! Es un desastre, sucio, la habitación vieja y usada, el desayuno otro desastre, el precio una locura........... primera vez que me ocurre esto, pagar mucho y recibir un desastre a cambio, experiencia patética !!!!!!!!!! NO lo recomiendo.
Opinión escrita el 31 de Decembre de 2015
Lindo lugar para ir con familia o amigos, la atención es muy buena están dispuestos a ayudar siempre y si necesitas direcciones te las dan. La relación calidad precio es buena, tienen un precio relativamente normal para lo que ofrece el lugar. Si tuviese que quejarme de algo diría que el desayuno fue un poco pobre, le faltaban más cosas que ofrecer ya que eran pocas. Pero de todas formas todo bien.
Opinión escrita el 15 de Enero de 2015
Las habitaciones son de muy buen espacio, y cuentan con todo lo necesario para cocinar, desde utensilios así como loza, cristalería y cubiertos. Lo único criticable es la calidad de su comida en los desayunos.
Did You Forget to Clean Our Room?
Opinión escrita el 3 de Abril de 2021
Before I begin, I have to say take a look at the pictures that I've posted... that way this review isn't dismissed as emotional and baseless. Now that that's out of the way - I gotta say that my family was absolutely disgusted with this hotel. It looks like someone tossed a filth bomb in our room. We're not the types to complain a lot about cleanliness but this room was just nasty.
1. To begin, there was a bloody towel hanging in the closet when we got into the room! Okay, it's quite possible that it was not blood on the towel but it definitely looked like it. The fact is there was a used towel in the closet. The tile had a red smudges all over it. Why was the closet not cleaned before we walked into the room?
2. There was an open linen bag on the floor in the closet. That's right, someone used the sheets through the bag on the floor... Then, the sheets were never replaced. My 16 year old son had to sleep on the nasty couch covered with nothing but a bath towel. We would have asked for extra sheets for him but we did not realize that he made this decision until the next morning. He did not want to bother us about the room because he knew we were already upset.
3. The iron was used that cord was hanging on the floor and was never wrapped and put away when we got into the room.
4. There was huge dried food stains on the coffee table in the living room area.
5. The leather chair in the living room area was full of food and crumbs. I used a wet napkin to clean it up. Take a look at the junk on it in the picture.
6. The soap dispenser in the bathroom was freaking empty... All of this filth and we could not even clean up.
7. The soap dispenser in the bathroom was nasty and dirty. See the attached pictures.
8. There is a big red stain in the carpet near the living room window... Perhaps the same blood like material on the towel in the closet?
9. There is a $10 parking fee but it's not advertised online.
10. They don't make it clear online or at check-in that you cannot use the pool without a reservation. We dressed in swim clothes and tried to escape the dirty room by going to the pool but when we got there our key would not work. After speaking with the front desk we realized that the pool is by reservation only so we still had to go back to the dirty room.
11. Here with the biggest problem for me... I explained to management how dirty the rooms were and even showed the pictures of the bloody towel hanging in the closet. He said he would have the room cleaned better while we swam but we realized we couldn't swim... We agreed on a lowered price for the room and I decided to take my family out for dinner while the room got cleaned. We left for 2 hours and came back at about 10:00 p.m. we get to the room and everything that we have taken pictures of previously was still there... The stain on the coffee table, the filth on the soap dispenser and even the bloody towel. All still there!
I went down and spoke to management again. The front desk worker apologized and personally came up and removed the towel from the room. By this time it was 11:00 p.m. and too late to go anywhere else so we just went to sleep. We were disgusted with the horrible quality of "cleanliness" during a pandemic.
So... We paid $200 plus $10 parking to be here. At first management offered to take $25 off the room and we agreed but then we realized we couldn't swim (therefore were bound to the room). We then decided that we would ask them to reduce the hotel price to $100 or leave. They agreed and we went to dinner at a nice place just to get away from the room.
When we got back, we realized the towel was still in the room and the filth was still there. We were too exhausted to make an issue of it so we went to sleep. Then at 1am the alarm rings with an ear piercing end of the world themed tone. It was 100% disturbing. I question if either the original person who serviced our room or even front desk clerk or room did it on purpose (the clerk closed the door behind himself and was in the room for about 90-120 seconds alone while getting the towel from the closet).
Either way, this was extremely disturbing to wake up to.
12. The next morning was when we realize my son never had proper linens in his room and slept with a bath towel.
13. Before we left we went to breakfast. A very controlled "grab and go" process. We were only allowed to grab either a burrito or oatmeal but not both. Then we could grab only 2 other small items (eggs, muffins, granola bar, cereal etc). Pre-pandemic we could get a bowl of oatmeal, burrito, and as much as we want. It seems money grabbing to charge the same price for rooms but give us less for it.
Regardless, I would never stay at a Residence Inn again. I may also contact city/county officials. Im sure the tourism board would love to hear about a towel with possible body fluids left in a room during a pandemic.
I would like to point out that management did attempt to make the situation right but there's no way you can just grab this filthy towel off the rack and call the room clean. We had to go in and disinfect the room ourselves with Lysol and wipes. Also, by that time the room was already discounted so management didn't seem to want to do anything more for the multiple inconveniences... But if you ask me, we should have all of our money returned.
Disappointing that Our Stay was Just Ok
Opinión escrita el 5 de Febrero de 2021
We stayed here for about 6 days, but wanted to stay longer. For being a place that you can stay for extended stay we were disappointed. Most of the property's amenities are closed due to COVID. The breakfast in a bag is horrible. Our floor smelled like marijuana during most of our stay. They also charge for parking which is ridiculous. Not worth the money. The property could have also been cleaner. Disappointed in this Marriott product.