Located in Cambridge, Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge is in a shopping district, a 4-minute drive from The National Museum of Cambridge Glass and 6 minutes from Mosser Glass. This hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from Living Word Amphitheater and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Salt Fork State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The National Museum of Cambridge Glass - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Mosser Glass - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Living Word Amphitheater - 8 km / 5 mi
- Salt Fork State Park - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- John and Annie Glenn Historic Site - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Camp Seneca Lake - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Senecaville Lake - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- National Road Zane Grey Museum - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Wolf Run State Park - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
- The Wilds - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- Pennyroyal Opera House - 33 km / 20.5 mi
- Baker Family Museum - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
- Thorla-McKee Well - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
- St. Thomas Aquinas Church - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
- Secrest Auditorium - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi .The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge is Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) - 126.2 km / 78.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.