With a stay at Wagelia Espino Blanco Lodge in Santa Rosa, you'll be 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Irazu Volcano National Park and 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Monumento Nacional Guayabo. This lodge is 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from Turrialba Volcano National Park and 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from Peralta Bull Ring. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Monumento Nacional Guayabo - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
- Turrialba Volcano National Park - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- Peralta Bull Ring - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
- Plaza de Peralta - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Ruins of Ujarras - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
- Our Lady of the Angels Basilica - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
- Lankester Botanical Garden - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
- Irazu Volcano National Park - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
- Parque Nacional Volcan Irazu \- 40.6 km / 25.3 mi
- Paseo Metrópoli - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
- Parque Nacional Tapanti - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
- Terramall - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi
- San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.) - 67.8 km / 42.1 mi .The preferred airport for Wagelia Espino Blanco Lodge is Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO).
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at La Fonda Dona Ayde serving guests of Wagelia Espino Blanco Lodge. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.