Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 22 de Mayo de 2019
Visitamos este hotel desde venezuela.
El chico de recepción hablaba algo de español. Esto nos hizo muy felices. Gracias Estefan
Este hotel está en una buena ubicación y vendremos de nuevo.
Gracias, Gracias, Gracias
Opinión escrita el 24 de Enero de 2017
Este hotel debe tener el premio a el mas sucio de USA, no recogen la basura ni tan siquiera preguntan. El desayuno pesimo y algun dia sin bollos. Descubrimnos un fuerte olor y era que la basura de la cocina estaba sin recoger.
ok-their idea of a "Breakfast included" is 1 pot of water- no teabags- it's for instant oatmeal,1 pot of coffee, mushy
Opinión escrita el 26 de Julio de 2021
I had a "deluxe queen" room- thank goodness I brought slippers- the floor was filthy-
I wiped it with the towel and - no joke- it was black
the tub kept getting these crawly wormy things- the room looked liked it was never painted
there were gummies in the hall all 4 days I was there, which meant it was never vacuumed
No Daily she was cranky anyway- said she only came if you stayed 2 WEEKS
PLACE WAS FILTHY
There was 1 nice desk clerk-everyone else
made you feel like you were bothering them
Opinión escrita el 9 de Marzo de 2021
I've stayed at this hotel several times and for lack of a better term, it's a mixed bag. Admittedly, the building's exterior is reminiscent of student housing on some university campus or even barracks, the rooms themselves have been updated recently, so the interior decor is fresh and modern. The rooms are USUALLY clean and I've felt safe during COVID that my rooms are sanitized as well as possible. However, on my last stay, I found a broken plastic cup in the freezer that had been filled with water, allowed to freeze and subsequently the plastic cracked and a large shard was laying off to itself. It was plastic, I wasn't injured. Then, in the bathroom I discovered a towel hanging on the back of the door that was not part of the inventory of towels left for my stay. This did cause me some concern on just how much attention Housekeeping is putting into their routine tasks. The heat / air is easy to control in the room, and the place is usually quiet. The front desk staff has always been quite courteous . On one stay, the gentleman at the front desk seemed genuinely apologetic that they had overbooked rooms that night and my room was gone. He called another property and basically transferred my pre-paid reservation to that property. I appreciated his follow-through. The hotel is convenient to shopping (Bass ProShop and several specialty retailers across Weston Pkwy at The Aboretum. Extensive dining options are within walking distance from Burger King, McDonald's, and Chic-fil-A, and Wendy's, to Dame's Chicken and Waffles, Burger Fi, Starbucks, and Ruth's Chris. My only consistent complaint would be their internet service. Even if you pay for the upgraded service, you're still dropping too frequently. Tech support was of little help.
In Cary, NC for the weekend. What a dump!
Opinión escrita el 8 de Marzo de 2021
To say the Extended Stay America in Cary, NC is a dissapointment would be an understatement.
Here is a little list from the three rooms that we stayed in.
1) After checking in my room had no tv remote and in my friends room the tv didn't work and had to be replaced.
2) The smoke Detector in my room had been removed from the wall and was sitting in the cabinet above the kitchen sink.
3) There was no microwave in my room, there was in both of my friends rooms.
4) There was still food from whoever stayed previously left in a drawer.
5) A shoe had gotten under the bed. When I bent down to pull it out the floor was absolutely disgusting. It didn't appear as if it had been cleaned in years.
6) No pictures on the walls, but you could see where they had once hung.
7) The light fixture in the bathroom was broken.
8) The shower water came out barely warm. And I do mean barely warm.
9) In my friends room, someone had peviously spilled something in front of the refrigerator that looked like dried ketchup or blood. This was not a small spill. It was 6-8 inches in diameter. I actually took an object and scraped at it and it just chipped off so I know if they had actually mopped and let it soak a little while cleaning the floors it would come off.
10) My room didn't have a single trash can.
11) One of our rooms didn't have a couch, only a random out of place chair.
12) The only positive thing I can say about the room was that the bed was comfortable. Of course given the condition of the rest of the room, I do wonder about its cleanliness.