Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 1 de Mayo de 2020
We stayed here for one night while passing through, and we loved it. We only wish we could of stayed longer!! Our room was very clean and decorated nicely!! Sheri and Tom were very kind!! And they seem to think of everything. In our room was extra blankets, and pillows, along with glasses for wine, drinks and coffee. The lighting set up is perfect for a lot of light or there's ways to dim it down a bit, which we loved because we like darker rooms. In the fire place is a cute little candle set up representing your fire. We highly recommend!! Conveniently it's located at the bottom of Pikes Peak which is a must see, and only like 10-15 min away from town were you can get food and etc. The location is very nice! While we were there we saw 3 deer right outside our window which for us we loved. I have no complaints. Such a peaceful place!
Zero privacy- which does not make for romance- small and claustrophobic room with thin walls
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2019
Very nice people who LIVE ON SITE. Our room and bathroom were clean, but very, very tiny. We could hear everything in the room next to us. Thin walls and the entry way was right next to our tiny room so all the coming and going and early morning cleaning was disruptive. It does have a beautiful view, but if you are looking for privacy or romance, forget it, unless you stay in the upstairs suite. It was so small we ended up leaving a day early. Disappointed that we spent so much on so little. We left early and chose to get another hotel. It is a pretty place, but very basic, minimal amenities and definitely not luxury. I would not call this a hotel, this is a bed and breakfast, minus the breakfast. We will not stay here again, however, the view and location are great. It will be a great stay for someone who books early and books the upstairs suite.
Clean and Secluded, However...
Opinión escrita el 29 de Julio de 2019
We decided a low rating was appropriate noting the following:
1) Smoke detector had been strategically well covered with clear plastic which would have left us very vulnerable in case of a fire. Care about their guests' safety?
2) Candles are a definite NO! in dry mountainous areas, yet each room had eight tea light candles with a lighter to burn them. This is the very first place we have ever stayed anywhere near or in the mtns which did this. Very irresponsible in our opinion. Battery lighted tea lights are typically preferred.
3) No fan in the bathroom (we stayed in the Ponderosa Pine room).
4) Stairs to the Moonlight room are nothing short of treacherous. If we had gotten that room, we would have declined it upon seeing the stairs.
5) For the price, we thought breakfast should have been included. Kitchen and dining room are right there.
6) Not at all sound proof - TV noise, etc. Sound from outside of room to room was as if there were no door.
7) Persons arriving late were unable to easily locate the inn in the dark. While they tried to be quiet upon their arrival, doing so was impossible given the squeaky gate, flooring, doors, etc.
8) We don't care for soft pillow-top mattress covers.
Hope this info helps the next guests. We wish everyone well!
Opinión escrita el 23 de Mayo de 2019
My husband and I have stayed twice at The Adobe Inn! We recently wanted to find a mountain location to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and chose The Adobe Inn. It is quiet, comfortable, clean and welcoming. Our three night stay was perfect and afforded us time to explore Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs and the Pikes Peak area. Check it out!!
Short Weekend Getaway
Opinión escrita el 27 de Febrero de 2019
It was a last minute decision by my wife and myself to get away for the weekend. We did not need to travel far to find this gem of a hideaway. The suite was perfect size, featuring separate bedroom and sitting room with our own private bath. The candled fire place was an added bonus. Sheri the Owner and Innkeeper was fantastic and hospitable. We will definitely be back. It is kinda like a favorite hunting spot, you just do not want to share, but I highly recommend the Adobe Inn at Cascade.